Basic Handgun Program: Selling / Permits / Basic Handgun Safety / State and Federal Rules and Regulations.
- $125 per student / up to 12 students per class
- Usually every other SUNDAY from 12pm to approx. 5pm
- All registrations must be paid by Noon, the Friday before class is scheduled. Individuals that show up the day of class and have not preregistered and paid, may be scheduled for the next available class.
1:1 Instruction: $65.00 per student / 1 hour session
This is your time to work on what you would like to learn or improve on. Some common requests are listed below. Let us know what you would like to work on, and we will design the instruction to meet your demands.
- Advanced Handling & Marksmanship Skills: Handling, Shooting Skills, Malfunction Drills.
- Tactics: Malfunction Drills, Multi Target Shooting, Cover vs. Concealment, Timed Exercises.
- AR-15 Owners Class: Includes class work & range time.
Women’s Night Classes
- FREE, up to one hour, classroom instruction on various topics.
- 2nd Wednesday & Thursday of every month. NO registration required. Simply show up.
- See our in store brochure for more detailed information. Or request to join the closed group on Facebook here.