- Basic Handgun Program: Talking about: Selling/Permits/Basic Handgun Safety/State and Federal Rules and Regulations.
- Up to 12 Students Per Class
- Usually every other Sunday from 12 p.m. to approx 5 p.m.
- All registrations must be paid by Noon, the Friday before class is scheduled. Individuals that show up the day of class that did not preregister may be scheduled for the next available class.
1 hour Session
- 1:1 Instruction
- This is your time to work on what you would like to learn or improve on. Some common requests are listed below. Let us know what you would like to work on, and we will design the instruction to meet your demands.
- Advanced Handling & Marksmanship Skills: Handling, Shooting Skills, Malfunction Drills.
- Tactics: Malfunction Drills, Multi Target Shooting, Cover vs Concealment, Timed exercises.
- AR-15 Owners Class: Includes class work & range time.
Women’s Night Classes
- FREE one our classroom instruction on various topics (listed in brochure)
- 2nd Wed and Thurs of every month. NO registration required. Simply show up.
- See brochure for more detailed info.